Are you interested in quality education in French?
As a parent or citizen, do you want Acadia of Nova Scotia to develop an environment conducive to the overall development of your children from early childhood?
Do you want to contribute to the development of pride and belonging to the Acadian and Francophone language and culture?
The Federation of Acadian Parents of Nova Scotia is committed to supporting parents in their efforts to develop an environment conducive to the overall development of their children.
The mandate of the FPANE is:
– to promote the role of the parent as the first educator of his child;
– ensure the consolidation and consultation of Acadian and francophone parents;
– offer training, information and support services to parents;
– promote the interests and aspirations of parents;
– act as provincial spokesperson for parents;
– to organize provincial projects;
– establish partnerships with key provincial and national stakeholders in the field of education.
Copyrights 2018 Fpane | All Rights Reserved.